Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 Months Old

Ian turned two months old on Monday. Monday was also our first day at day care. Polly invited us to come to come in for a couple hours a few times before I go back to work. Ian did very well and seems to like Polly. I even did pretty good and didn't even cry when I dropped Ian off.

On Tuesday Ian had his two month well baby check and his first vaccinations. He did pretty well, but his pitiful crying was just heartbreaking. I managed to hold it together until we got home, then I cried right along with him. He had just a mild temperature and would cry out now and then but he was a trooper.

Happy smiling baby today.


In this picture Ian was watching a Baby Einstein DVD we got the Netflix. He payed attention to it for a short time and even smiled at it once.

On Wednesday Chris had an appointment in Port Huron so we took Ian along and stopped to visit Chris' parents for a short time on the way home. Ian slept most of the way in the car due to having the vaccinations the day before. Ian got to meet his Great-Grandma...
...and his honorary Grandma Karen while we where there. He is such a lucky boy to have three Grandmas and a Great-Grandma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Melinda,
The latest, smiling, pictures are adorable! He's such a sweetheart! Love you, Grandma Shirley

Anonymous said...

Ian could win "cute baby" contests with his smiling pictures! Nice to see you all this past weekend! -Melissa