Monday, October 20, 2008

Full Day Back To Work

Today was my first full day back to work. I have so much work to catch up on that I don't have time to worry about or get upset missing Ian. It was hardest at lunch when I went home to eat and Ian wasn't there with me. I missed him a lot just after lunch but then the busy work distracted me again. When 5pm hit I rushed off to pick Ian up at day care. Two kids gave me a hug when I arrived to get Ian...it was sweet as if they knew I could use a hug.


Here is Ian telling me that he is hungry.
Feed me now or I'm gonna scream!

On Sunday I wanted to pose Ian in one of his Halloween outfits surrounded with assorted color gourds. This is what I got instead...a very mad baby.

No comments: