This past weekend Chris and his dad worked hard to replace the cabinets, counter, and sink in our kitchen. It looks amazing! They did a great job. We still have to do the back splash, paint the walls, and replace the flooring. Also, there is a cabinet over the stove but the hood vent isn't installed yet...so no picture of that yet. I love that we have so many drawers, and the counter is just beautiful. The wall color I picked out is called "pumpkin butter" it is an orange tan color. The new faucet is cool too, you can pull out the faucet and it is a sprayer that has two different spray settings. The button on the sink next to the faucet is the garbage disposal.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
HOLY CRAP. Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL.
And instead of commenting further down, I'll just put it on here: Ian is getting so big! He totally looks like Chris to me (well, if Chris was good looking). What a handsome boy!
1 comment:
HOLY CRAP. Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL.
And instead of commenting further down, I'll just put it on here: Ian is getting so big! He totally looks like Chris to me (well, if Chris was good looking). What a handsome boy!
Post a Comment