Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all! We had a very lovely Easter. Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Tony came to visit and they brought a delicious ham with them. Chris and I made up an Easter basket for Ian with two DVD's and some teething biscuits. He got Oliver and Company and The AristoCats. Ian enjoyed trying out his teething biscuits for the first time. It was quite a mess but he loved getting to eat something for real. I kept him on my lap the whole time just in case but he did great.Ian really has been enjoying playing with his basket more than anything. We put the blocks in and he dumps them back out again...it is the best game ever. :-) In this picture Ian is wearing a shirt Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Tony brought back from their Panama cruise.
On the move. Ian can pretty much get anywhere he wants to go now, and sometimes he can move pretty quick too.
What a lovely hat you have Ian.
Those darn teeth are still bugging Ian. On Thursday I got a call at work from day care...Ian had been crying hard most of the day and pulling on his ears. So I ran to pick him up and we went into the doctor (again) only to find that it is just teething pain. Poor kid is just having a really rough time with teething.
Ian looks so big in this picture with Daddy this morning.
Another picture of playing with his Easter basket. Ian was putting on a show for the camera sitting up straight and looking right into the lens. My little model.
Daddy and Mason taking a little nap on the couch. Mason is so funny. (Speaking of dogs we watched Marley & Me on Saturday night and it was very good. I highly recommend it and the book it is based on.)
Trying to pull himself up to the coffee table. He wanted to really bad but he just wasn't strong enough yet. Note you can see my computer on the table...that is what he was after.
Close up smirk.
Ian looks like he about to cause some trouble in this picture. Just before I took this one he dumped out a pile of toys then turned around and sat on him. Silly little man.
Ian and Mason playing together on the floor. I LOVE having nice carpet...it makes floor time SO MUCH FUN!
And a big smile to end the post. We hope that you had a most happy Easter.

No comments: