Here is Ian clapping.
Clap Clap Clap
Mama and Ian before bed.
Cute little monkey before daycare on Friday. I was trying to get some cute pictures of him in his sweater, but he wouldn't sit still.
Look at that smile...so cute! His lip is healing nicely too.
And this is his final attempt to escape the picture taking. You can't see in the picture but I have a hold on his foot because he would have gone over the edge otherwise.
Play time Friday night before bed in his new PJ's.
A snuggle with Daddy and Mason. Ian looks so funny crammed into that little hole next to Daddy in the chair, but he loves it there because it is so snuggly.
Saturday playing at the coffee table. He has no fear of climbing up and has even climbed over Chris on the floor. I don't call him a monkey for nothing.
These overalls are so cute on Ian. He enjoys getting to go barefoot...it seems to improve his balance. I think that is because he can feel the ground better.
A close up of Mr. Mischief.
Hi! See everyone I can wave.
Peekaboo!
Sunday morning Ian was on the move. This kid sure can move fast when he wants to.
I think he was trying to get a better signal on that cell phone.
I love how happy he is at 6am in the morning...I just don't like that it has to be 6am in the morning.
Later on Sunday Ian went to say hi to Mason who was napping on the couch.
Ian wore that hat around for a while on Sunday. He seemed to enjoy being like Daddy and having a hat.
Playing around the coffee table.
Big boy standing up. Look Ma one hand!
In this picture he was heading over to get me and the camera.
...and he is rounding the corner of the table as I retreat.
Once he got as far as Daddy's desk he thought that a little meddling was in order.
Mama and Ian. We dresses alike in yellow and blue on Sunday. 
I didn't get a picture of it but Ian has been eating those melt in your mouth Puffs and Yogurt Melts from Gerber. He LOVES them! For me I have to feed them to him or he just pushes them off the tray onto the floor or his lap. I do hear that at day care he can feed them to himself. We are going to have to work on that. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment