Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Star Trek 2

Here are the pictures from the Star Trek exhibit. This one is of us on the bridge of Enterprise from the original series. TJ was navigator, I was the helmsman, and Chris and Ian shared the captain's chair.Here we are at the Guardian of Forever. Don't ask me what that is...I have no idea. (*update* Chris had me watch the episode with the Guardian of Forever last night 6/16/09, and now I get it. It is like a portal though space and time. Nifty and troublesome. It was explained to me that this is widely considered the "best" Star Trek episode. After seeing the episode I now know we should have pretended to jump through the arch in the picture below.)
I stole the following two pictures from Melissa's Facebook page. This is Melissa and David in front of the Enterprise in the lobby of the Detroit Science Center.
Here is Don and Jo Ann. I wish that Chris and I had thought to take some pictures in front of this model before we left.

No comments: