It has little booties with claws too!
On my lunch hour I came home to a fall wonderland. The leaves were falling like rain from the trees. If only I had a faster camera to catch them mid fall. All that yellow was so pretty.
We decided that we had better rake at least the front yard tonight because the leaves were getting to be about ankle deep. Ian joined us and walked around between us as we worked. Then he got to enjoy the piles before they went into the street.
It was the first time Ian has ever jumped in a pile of leaves. Well, he jumped with Daddy's help.
Ian loved walking around and shuffling his feet through the leaves. He had a good time.
After all our hard work Chris went to get some quick take out food for dinner. While we waited Ian snacked on a banana and some assorted crackers.
My big boy eating his Happy Meal.
After bath time I wrapped Ian in a towel and let him run around a bit. He thought that was just about the most fun ever. Freedom!
I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has taken the time to follow my blogs. I have selected a really yummy warm cheese dip mix as the prize I will give away on Saturday, and I am going to pick up a cheese spreader to go with it. So you still have time to follow if you want a chance to get this delicious prize for an appetizer this Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
oh he is too cute. Love the outfit.
He is adorable in whatever he would have been dressed as! And I'm not just partial cause he's my grandson either. He just is! grandma jo
Post a Comment