Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dear Santa

120510 009

Ian got to meet Santa for the first time this weekend.  We took him to the Santa House in Midland, MI and that place is amazing.  Santa was very jolly and kind while we tried to get Ian to sit on his lap.  In the end Ian sat on the arm of Santa's chair and was very eager to leave.  At least he didn't cry and scream...and best of all it was free.  Can you believe that Midland Mall charges $20 to sit on Santa's lap and all you get are two stinking 5x7 pictures that they take?  Outrageous!

If Ian could have, or would have, talked to Santa I think he would have asked for a Woody doll from Toy Story, Toy Story 3, and trains.  I also think that Santa already knows that Ian wants these things and I am pretty sure they are already packed up in the sleigh ready for Christmas morning.

No comments: