Thursday, March 26, 2009

Contest

Ian is going to be tossed out of the contest because someone is voting many times from the same IP address. If they do it again he will be removed. Please, whoever you are, don't do it again or he won't even have a chance at getting a mattress as one of the top five.

I will be so happy when this contest is over. It has turned out to be more trouble than it is worth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh...I wonder if it was me, when I voted from several different computers in the lab yesterday. I didn't make it to the lab today, so thankfully I didn't vote there. I'm really sorry if it was me!

I thought they had it so you couldn't vote more than once from a computer? I remember trying to the first day or so after Mom told me we had to use the star rating, and it wouldn't let me...

Unknown said...

It wasn't you unless you voted 4000 times in the last 24hrs. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow.