I put these overalls on Ian Sunday morning... they lasted less than an hour before they were soaked in drool!
A big whiskery kiss from daddy on Saturday. We are having carpet installed in the next few weeks so I have been working on painting some neglected trim around the house before the new carpet is installed. Since I have been busy Ian gets to spend a lot of quality time with daddy.
To help us out Grandma Jo Ann and Grandpa Don came to watch Ian on Saturday. Jo Ann played with Ian on the floor while I moved furniture, and prepared trim for paint.
I put this picture in because you can see Ian blowing a raspberry in it. He has been doing that a lot lately, as well as sucking on his lower lip. I am certain that it is related to teething since I can feel the top of a tooth on the bottom and the corner of one on the top.
Chris and Don helped with moving a couple of bookcases, while I moved the books and movies that were on them. They also hung our new bamboo roman shade in the kitchen window.
On Friday Ian came down with a pretty nasty diaper rash. It was really his first real diaper rash so that is pretty darn good. Since it was so bad I let him play naked on a pile of waterproof pads covered in a blanket. He loved it! I covered him for some photos since he was so smiley.
Ian thought getting on his hands and knees naked sure does feel different....and he liked it. now every diaper change he tried to roll away the second the diaper comes off.
Happy little boy. He was in such a good mood you wouldn't know that his booty looked so angry.
And, as seems to be a new tradition, a happy little smile to end the post. Big hugs and a drooly kiss from Ian.
1 comment:
Wow look at him sit!! He is getting more handsome with each passing day!! I just want to hold him and kiss his cute little cheekies. So excited that he can prop himself up now. Next step.....walking!!!!!!
Post a Comment