Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! Ian got Chris all of the original series Star Trek movies in a set on Blu-ray. I got Chris a reclining yard chair, but he has had it for a few weeks already so he could enjoy the recent nice weather.

Here is a picture of Ian meddling with my laptop, which was on the low shelf of the side table in the living room. He pulled it down and turned it over and around checking it out from all angles. I finally had to take it away when he figured out how to flip it open.Playing with his toys. He was just about to dig in his toy box for something new to play with.
I took this in the morning before day care earlier this week. He was being so cute waving that toy phone around and hooting.
The other night Ian got his first taste of chocolate. Chris was having an ice cream bar and was feeding tiny chunks of it to Ian. He loved it but made a funny face with each taste.
This picture is not what it looks like. Ian was making all sorts of noise, probably telling me about how the chocolate tasted and Chris moved the ice cream out just as I took the picture. So it made it look like Ian was about to take a big bite of ice cream.
Mason was snoozing in the chair and Ian went over to visit him. Ian was petting Mason and checking out his collar and tags. Mason just sat there and took it. I think he loves the attention.
Hanging out with Daddy on the couch.
On Saturday after we picked up the cars I had to go to my friend Chantel's baby shower in Greenville. Ian went with me and he wore this little outfit and hat combo. It has little crabs all over it, so I called him Mr. Crabby Pants.
Mr. Crabby Pants hanging out on the floor. He was playing with that gift bag for a long time. Sometimes the best toys are not even toys at all.
Oh what a little angel!
This smile is so cute I could just faint.
Peek-a-boo from around the arm of the chair.
This one was taken at Chantel's baby shower. I didn't take many pictures there and I didn't get a good one of Chantel and Dan. I wish I had taken more pictures.
Ian went over and was picking himself a book to read.
I came home to this today...my boys waiting at the gate for me.
What cutie pies I have.

No comments: