Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you! We rang in the new year at my parents' house. Chris and my dad went to the Red Wings game, while Ian and I hung out with my mom and brother, TJ.

Ian checking out my mom's Christmas tree.
Mason and Ian hanging out on the couch while we go ready to watch The Hangover, which is super funny by the way. Ian snuggled up to my brother during the movie and fell asleep. It was so sweet.
Me and my brother TJ! (excuse my lack of makeup...didn't bother since we were not going out.)
My mom's favorite Christmas decoration, the big bear. Ian thought it was so cool and kept touching it's nose.
Ian climbed up on the love seat and sat like a big boy for a while.
My mom and Ian. He was so wiggly so it was hard to get a picture of them together.
On the way home we stopped at Sonic in Flint (oh how we love Sonic) so we let Ian walk around and play in the van a while to stretch out. We stop at Sonic on every trip since we don't have one anywhere near our place. Ian and I love the french toast sticks.
On Saturday we took a day trip with our friends Dan, Chantel and Isabelle to Saginaw and Pinconning. We had lunch and did a lot of shopping. I love this picture of Chantel and Isabelle...Chantal looks great and Isabelle is looking right at the camera. I can get Isabelle to smile just about every time. She is also smitten with Ian.
At the mall in Saginaw we kept coming across cardboard cutouts of Edward Cullen from Twilight (they where everywhere!) so we decided to stop for a photo op, much to our husband's dismay. After taking this photo, Chris took off and hid in the calendar display in the middle of the mall for the shame. Haha....Chantel and I have no shame.
On the way home both kids zonked out. Isabelle looks so sweet in this picture. I don't blame the kids for getting tired, we did a lot that day. We both got umbrella strollers at Babies R Us. Isabelle got a car seat upgrade also to a convertible seat. We got Ian a bunch more of the pouch baby food. It is great for his picky ways, and I feel good that he is getting some nutrition. After that we walked the whole mall. What a day!
In Pinconning at Northwoods Wholesale we saw this awesome Moose Trap and had to get a picture. I love this place. Where else can you come out with a couple bags and spend less that $2o every time!
My recent thing is wearing scarves. I have collected many in the past few months. Clearly Ian has noticed and was working Daddy's winter scarf around the house. I gave him a few other scarves and left him play. It was so cute watching him copy what he sees me do and how I put the scarf on. Adorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids are adorable and the pug? I'm in love. Happy New Year to you too!