Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shhh

Ian puts his finger to the end of his nose and says "Shhh" when he wants us to be quiet.  If there was any way to get a picture of this I would so you all could see how ridiculously cute he is.  Shhh!

Not new: Ian climbing on things to reach stuff that is higher up like light switches.

New: Ian using his new stool to wash his hands at the sink all by himself.  He even turns the water on and off himself.  Someone hold me...my baby is growing up!

101010 030

On Saturday my parents came to visit.  While they were here I pulled out some cold weather gear in preparation for the impending chill that is sure to disrupt our lovely Indian Summer.  Ian took a liking to my winter hats and has been wearing them often ever since.  Also, when my parents were leaving I was trying to get him to say "Bye bye Grandma and Grandpa" or "Bye bye Nana and Papa."  He said bye bye a few times but finally quietly said Nana and Papa.

101010 039

I was playing with some effects at Picnik and turned Ian's picture into a Halloween vampire photo.  He is the couch vampire, sucking the life out of all our furniture

CouchVampire.

Final cute thing Ian has said recently is "tissue."  He needed a tissue to wipe his nose after seeing me blow my nose.  Ian even make a noise like he was blowing his nose before running to toss out his tissue.  I was right behind him to toss out my tissue as well.  So I said, "Thank you for throwing away your tissue.  I am throwing away my tissue too!"  He then said something I couldn't make out, and then he said "tissue" as clear as a bell.

Other photos and a video of Ian playing in the sink here.

1 comment:

The Bonjour Four said...

oh my gracious.. how cute is he?!
and that vampire pic of him hahaha so funny. :)

you definitely need to get him on video doing that.