Sarah came to visit us, and I finally got a picture of her and Ian together. He was crabby just before this was taken so that was about as close to a smile as we could manage from him. It was all so exciting that taking a nap was just too hard.
Ian seems to enjoy sitting on my parents table playing with toys and such while we chat and catch up. Good thing because my parents just came back from a trip and had lots of stories to tell.
Ian loves his Uncle TJ so much. Kids and animals have always gravitated toward TJ so I am no surprised but I love to see it when I am holding Ian and he puts his little arms up toward TJ wanting him instead. TJ is great with kids and of course is happy to hold him anytime. We went down stairs to check out TJ's new TV and while he was showing me how nice the resolution was with Bluray Ian leaned over to TJ grabbing at him, wanting to be held.
Happy baby at 6:30 Sunday morning.
On Sunday morning Ian woke up with hair horns. You can kind of see them in this picture. He was in such a good mood and all smiles for a while it looked so funny and devilish.
Playing on the futon with Leap. Leap sings the alphabet when you squeeze his belly, and Ian almost always stops to listen even when he is crying.
Here is a picture Chris took at the Red Wings game. (From left: My dad Tony, and my in-laws Don and Jo Ann)
This morning we had to dress Ian in this coat that is too big on him. He spit up on his coat in the car and we got back so late that I didn't have time to get it washed. We didn't have time for much. We got back to Mt. Pleasant at 8pm Sunday. I gave Ian his bottle right away, and got him into the bath. He was so tired that once I finally got him to lean back to wash his hair he started drifting to sleep. His little eyes would start to close then fly back open again. He was one tired little boy. Mason was no better. He went back into my bedroom and curled up on the bed and was asleep for the night.
Grandpa Tony and Grandma Shirley got Ian this really big dinosaur toy (it is about 2 feet long from head to tail) and Chris got Ian the Rally Al octopus at the Red Wings game. Grandma and Grandpa also brought Ian back a giraffe puzzle box, linen shirt and a tshirt from their trip. Lucky kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment